Monday, April 6, 2015

TOM Point Creek 32*38'.772N 080*16'.924W

This internet is a funny thing. Yesterday I was in a town and I could not get enough internet to post the blog. Today, I'm in the middle of nowhere and I can get 3 bars! Who knows! Either way, there is not much to report today. We left Beaufort around 9am, which is a late start for us by all accounts. We traveled some relatively  narrow channels on the ICW and now we are in a place called TOM POINT Creek, surrounded by grass and trees as far as the eye can see. No town to visit and no old houses to look at, so we will just spend a quiet night planning our next marina stop and trying to estimate our New York arrival. 
The only shot I got today was of the Narrows but due to the slow internet I will not be able to post it. I will however post it as soon as I can get enough band width to do so. 

Charleston here we come!


1 comment:

  1. Yes New York Plans, what a lovely idea.... I'm very excited and looking forward to seeing some photos here soon too. ♡

    ReplyDelete