Monday, April 6, 2015

Another day, another state: 32 ◦25'.782N 080◦ 40'.664W

OK So I am technologically challenged. Somehow when I tried to update this blog with Photos I lost the original blog so I am not too sure what I wrote but I do remember the pictures I wanted to load. 

This first one is the container ship Jim had noticed on the AIS before it actually crossed the channel. When Jeff finally saw it, he thoughts it was a moving island. This picture does not really show how truly large they are.  




But when I show Gran Vida in comparison, it becomes quite clear how large these ships are. 







Susan and I walked through town checking out the old houses . This particular house has this old oak tree which I could not venture a guess to it's age. These live oaks are so majestic. We saw one in St-Augustine that was over 600 years old! 











Lots of old homes in Savannah, all really well maintained.  


Susan and I took the time to ride some Cannons while the boys watched Golf on TV. 




We had a lovely Easter dinner, followed by a game of Euchre that ended up with Jim and Susan winning....but there was a lot of table talk going on.

(Whew, I think that covers the original blog, but for those of you who already read the original, please forgive any omissions on my part!)

2 comments:

  1. Table talk? That was Jim's expert tutelage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you really weren't kidding about the size of that boAt!

    ReplyDelete