Friday, April 3, 2015

Buckhead Creek 31◦48'.891N 081◦08'.579W







I Stand corrected, there really was not much to see in Darien Georgia. We went for a walk through town and found the Bi-Lo grocery store about 1-1/4 miles up the road. We bought a few perishable items and made our way back towards the Boat.











We met Jeff and Sue about half way back and we all stopped at a restaurant for a quick breakfast. . . . well not so quick. Jim and I opted for the buffet but it was about an hour before Jeff and Sue got to finish their meal. 
By 11am we were starting the engines and on our way up the ICW again.











Not much to see out here except for lot's of grass. It is very beautiful and peaceful out here. I spent my day, loading new ink cartridges into the printer and getting the printer heads cleaned and realigned.  Here I am sitting next to my big office!


















We anchored in a spot called Buckhead Creek for the night. Tomorrow we hope to make it to Savannah Georgia and spend a couple of days there. I know there will be a few things to see then!

Good night all  

No comments:

Post a Comment