Monday, April 27, 2015

Deltaville rough riders 37◦32'.991 N 076◦20'.011 W

So we made it to Deltaville, but it was a bit of a rough ride. The waves were 3-4 footers but they were on the bow.  We had no trouble handling them, but Barbra was finding it a bit hard to move around. Their refrigerator apparently went for a walk throughout the cabin.
We made it to our old friends at Deltaville Marina, but we anchored in front of the marina this time.

Jim and I went for a little ride on the dinghy, with me at the controls. I think I handled it pretty well! Well I did not hit anything, so this is how I define pretty well.
We've been here before and we already knew there was not much in town, so we settled for some exploring by dinghy.







When we returned to the boat, we had a little... uh mm... discussion...you know the kind couples often have. Anyway, apparently Jim thought I was getting too serious so he ordered me to loosen up a bit! It worked! I think he's awfully cute with the big red nose!









It is a lovely bay here, and this is our view for the evening. That's the beauty of boating. If you don't like the view, you can always move.


We have a long day tomorrow. We're going to try to make it to the Solomon island, which is another place we've been to before.  A real pretty place and we're looking forward to it.
Time to hit the showers, so good night all.  





PS. 16 more sleeps 

No comments:

Post a Comment