Sunday, May 17, 2015

Traveling day 42◦09'.387 N 073◦53'.925 W

Today was a traveling day that started with some rain. 









We past West Point, which still looks the same, although we did not see any little Generals in the making marching around! 










There's not much to see on this section of the Hudson; some cute little light house and some gorgeous houses along the way, of course. 












One really large crusher plant too. 













So Stéphanie asked if she could try her hand at basket making. She's pretty good at it for a newbie. Although she refused to get her picture taken because she looks like hell,... so she tells me.
Anyway we are now anchored at Duck Cove, on the south side of the jetty and so far it is quite comfortable. We ended our evening with a card game. The Score was Mimi 193, Steph 81 and Jim 30. Susan, you know what that means right?
Tomorrow we only have a 30 mile day before arriving at our marina, so it should be short and sweet.

Oh one last, but not least thing. I want to give a shout out to my brother Leo and my girlfriend Grace. It was Leo's B-day on the 12th and Grace's B-day on the 14th, you have booth been on my mind every single day, but for some strange reason other things where taking my brain space over the last few days. I'm sorry both of you, I also know you had a great b-day. Love you both.
Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment