Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Things are warming up Low 58 F High -around 80 F

Ok so I was busy and did not look at the actual high for November 4th. Sorry. I know it was hot because I got a headache from the heat and not drinking enough water.
We had another day of chores. It takes a lot to keep this lumbering giant going. The mechanic was here yesterday to take the fuel injectors out. He brought these to his shop and he did not show up today with them, so who knows what's going on. Jim took advantage of the  time and changed the transmission oil. He also applied  second coat of Cetol to the middle rails. I kept scraping the bow rail and am happy to report that this job is now complete. Only took 3 weeks to get that done! We had to do a few repairs to the bow rail, which I completed in the afternoon and now a little sanding and we are ready for the first coat of Cetol. Whew. Hopefully I can get a couple of coats on before we leave for the North Country.
We rented a car for this weekend so we will be sightseeing in Fairhope Alabama and  surroundings. Hey it can't be all work, besides I need some interesting pictures for the blog! Tomorrow we paint and hope the mechanic shows up with our fuel injectors.
Since nothing of great excitement is going on, I will leave you with a picture of the Gulf from the other side of the bridge.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your blog! Have a great time sightseeing! :)

    ReplyDelete