Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Gas powered blenders and purring engines Low 60◦F High 76◦F

It has been a productive day all around. Jim and I went out first thing in the morning to get some supplies and were back at the boat by 10am. We started sanding but Brent showed up with our new and improved injectors
 and of course I lost Jim to the engine room again.
I kept sanding! I was so sure I would get the first coat of Cetol on by the end of today, but apparently I was mistaken. I did get most of the taping done so I can start painting first thing in the am. After we called it quits for the day, we joined a few folks at the pavilion for happy hour. John pulled out his gas powered blender (yea you heard me; GAS powered blender)and proceeded to make Margaritas for all. 

We did not stay long as we had invited Chantal and Germain from "Pimaro" for dinner. We had a lovely evening with them and topped the evening off with crepe Suzette that Germain made for us, flaming cognac and all. (sorry I did not get a picture of that but I was too mesmerized.)
Tomorrow....we paint. 

PS Thanks for the insight on the spelling error Dad. Surely to god that can't be my only spelling mistake so far. I think you've been holding back for me. lol Love you
Mimi






1 comment:

  1. I am most definitly grandpa's granddaughter because I've been holding back on you too hahaha. ;-) We all still love you though.

    ReplyDelete