Friday, June 19, 2015

Another beautiful day in Penetanguishene

We've been busy little beavers here and having a great time at it.  We had a bit of company over two nights ago, with Paul, Ryan, Susan and Jeff joining us for a pizza dinner after a day's chores and visiting.  

Yesterday the boys went golfing without us. Apparently I slow them down or something! Susan and I went shopping in the morning and then went for a bike ride on the beautiful trails in the afternoon.
Susan has left her bike in Cape Fear when they left to fly home, so she had to borrow one from her daughter. I think she looks like a biker mamma  on this laid back number.









Jim is tired of getting his picture taken
After our bike run, she went to pick up her granddaughter and I kept going for a little while. We met up again for dinner on the 'Weweena', which is the name of their new boat. (I know, there is just too many jokes!)










Joey sniffing out the pork chops 

 Paul and his buddy Joey came to join us for an evening of cards and laughs yet again. 














Unfortunately Paul ended up losing that fight and I liked him too much to force him into doing that silly loosed sign on his forehead. Maybe if I get to know him better I might change my mind next time. Lol










Anyway, today we are off to pick up Mom and Dad Mitchell, finally. We will be setting off into the sunset on the Trent on Father's day. Looking forward to our visit.
I better get some bed linens changed and get going in the car. We'll be picking them up at noon.  Who hoo!

Have a great day y'all. 

2 comments:

  1. Looking a little red dad.. had to come to Canada to get a sunburn... disappointing lol

    ReplyDelete