Saturday, February 28, 2015

I am remiss. February 27th post

I am such an awful sister. I missed my Baby brother's b-day by 1 day, and now as I post this my eldest sister is having a birthday tomorrow. In my family this is known as b-day season, from December to May it seems like it never stops.

The kid left on the 27th and made it home safely. It was a very short visit but very nice as well. Now we get to look forward to our daughter's visit in another 2 months. Our Stéphanie will be joining us as we pass through  New York City. In the mean time we get to enjoy this beautiful weather for another month before heading off to the continental US again. We are really enjoying this area, but I fear it will be boring for most reading the blog. For this reason, I will cut down the blogging to once a week while we remain here. I will post on Sunday evenings until our return to the US.
Now I better go call my sister before I miss her totally too! She's heading off to South Africa for a month long holiday, so I better catch her now while I can.
Have a great day everyone.

Happy Birthday Cécile and Happy Belated Birthday Alain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment