Sunday, February 8, 2015

Back to Marsh Harbor for our last night! 26◦32'.799N 77◦03'.148W

It's Our last night with Liane and Bob. It has been a wonderful week and we have enjoyed every minute with them. It's too bad it has to end. We left Man-O-War this morning and made our way back to the harbor. Liane and I then went for a bike ride to check out the town and provision a bit. 
 Fortunately this was a stunning day with loads of sunshine and heat. This aloud us to do some snorkelling....finally!
 Liane and I got to see many fish and one star fish on Mermaid reef. It was an awesome afternoon. 












We returned to the boat for a final meal on the top deck and now we will return to a euchre game. I must say I do not like playing with Bob particularly cause he always wins! Well maybe we let him win cause he's a guest. Yes that will be my story from now on!

Anyway it's time to get the card game started so I will leave you all. Good night.  




No comments:

Post a Comment